The International Centre for the Promotion of Human Rights at the Local and Regional Levels (ETC Graz) is looking for a volunteer for the period from April to June 2023 at the rate of approximately 15 hours per week (exact working time and range of hours to be agreed upon).
Your internship activities:
You will support the coordination and execution of the EU-funded project ACTION – Taking local action plans against racism to the next level to develop and implement strategies and measures against racism at the local level. The activities of this volunteer position include:
- Researching potential partner cities and promising practices in anti-racism work;
- Contacting and maintaining contact to partner cities;
- Supporting the project team in collecting, analysing and processing qualitative and quantitative data.
You will gain insight into:
- Working on international projects in an EU-context;
- Working in a human rights centre with an international focus;
- Activities of the European Coalition of Cities Against Racism (ECCAR);
- Project and research activities of the ETC Graz.
Your workplace for the internship will be at our office at Elisabethstr. 50B in Graz, Austria. By arrangement, part of the internship can also be completed remotely.
You should have a good command of German and English – knowledge of French and other EU-languages would be beneficial. We are looking for a person willing and able to work independently and proactively, and who is characterized by curiosity and motivation.
Please send your inquiries and application including a letter of motivation and CV by April 28, 2023 to:
Ms. Sarah Hertwig (Project Officer)
Phone: 0043 316 380-1539